When coming for a scan:
- Come with an empty bladder
- ONE family member or friend is allowed inside the room with the patient, multiple family members inside the room tend to disrupt the scan and the concentration of the sonographer. Family members accompanying the patient will get an opportunity at the end of the examination to have a quick look.
- A levy of R200 is payable before the ultrasound scan. This is payable at every visit (is not covered by medical aid). The specialized codes for the scan will be sent to the medical aid for payment.
- Please allow 1 hour for your appointment, the actually scanning time will be 30-45 minutes.
- Please arrive at the department 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- A 15% discount applies to full settlement of the account on the day of the scan.
- Card facilities are available.